Ten things that tell you........you have been hit by the blog bug.love it or hate it,once bitten and there's never goodbye.Denial of the following ten observations is the first symptom of the ailment.
( Sometimes you don’t need a degree in medicine to analyze and diagnose ailments. )
1. Check blog replaces check mail as one of the first things you do, once you boot the computer. One of the earliest symptoms, probably a silent killer, it creeps in silently and you don’t realize it till you find yourself praying to god for…… “I hope I get some comments today”.
1 a)and when prayers go unanswered,some chronic cases, are known to they put in comments and sign them as 'annonymous' on their own blogs.serious medical help is required !!!!
2. You start chat with……READ MY BLOG? instead of HOW ARE YOU?
3. An irrepressible urge,to inform people about your current status as a blogger,will grip you. No matter how severely you may have to digress,all discussions lead to the same.
4. You get your daily share of news and current affairs from people’s blogs. You read blogs more than newspapers.
5. You seriously think you’ll make millions out of writing your blog. (Stop getting conned by those of 'write and earn ads')
6. You sympathise with blogs and brave hearts, who in spite of not receiving a single comment, remain undeterred in their mission to write…week after week .I salute them, for they have proved that you blog to be read, and not commented…BLOG LIKHO LEKIN COMMENT KE CHINTA NA KARO !!!!
7. You are convinced that if humans practice YOGA, dogs practice DOGA,then blogs should adopt BOGA…... it’s always a good idea ,in between posts, to let your blog meditate and breathe ….I mean give others time to read!!!!!Unless you are one of those blog veterans, who have a devoted fan following, and receive comments within minutes of posting…….
8. You suffer from PMS…..irrespective of gender.
‘ POST’ MANUFACTURING STRAIN….You are moody and depressed, without a reason. Silent and broody,classic symptoms of Bloggers block. One of those ill fated moments in every bloggers life, that remains unsolved, like the many mysteries of the universe, as to why one isn’t able to write.
9. Your list of real life friends is dwindling and getting replaced by blog buddies.
10. You connect instantly with people who have their own blogs. Like a global family, you respect and admire people who go that extra word to pen their emotions.'The blogosphere is our world and all of us fellow brothers...err bloggers.'
10 b)and about how we get introduced to people as 'meet X. she is the author of abc blog.' (our identity is largely derived from our blog!...or restricted to our blog.
THE LAST BITE - If I have to unintentionally bite into a piece of ginger or cardamom or chilli (that ruins my taste/tongue for the whole meal), why does it *have* to be i...
4 days ago